HKCFP Research Fellowship 2017
The HKCFP Research Fellowship was established by the Hong Kong College of Family Physicians to promote research in Family Medicine. The Grant is up to the value of HK$ 100,000. Applicants are expected to have regular contact with a nominated supervisor with Master or equivalent degree or above.
Applicants for the HKCFP Research Fellowship must be active Fellow, Full member or Associate Member of the HKCFP. New and emerging researchers are particularly encouraged to apply. However, full-time academic staff of Universities would not be eligible to apply.
Application potential will be judged on*:
· Training potential of applicants
· Relevance to family medicine and community health
· Value for money
· Completeness (incomplete or late applications will not be assessed further)
*Please note that new researchers and those at an early stage of their research careers are defined as those who have not led a major research project or have fewer than 5 years of research experience.
How to apply
1. Application form, terms and conditions of the Fellowship can be downloaded from below or obtained from the College Secretariat, HKCFP at Rm 803-4, 8/F, HKAM Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Tel: 2871 8899 Fax: 2866 0616
2. Applicants must submit:
The completed application form;
The signed terms and conditions of the HKCFP Research Fellowship;
Curriculum vitae from the principal investigator;
Curriculum vitae from the co-investigator(s) (no more than two pages) AND,
Curriculum vitae from the supervisor.
3. Applications close on: Extended to 31 May, 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
4. Applications can be either sent:
By post to Research Committee, The Hong Kong College of Family Physicians, Rm 803-4, 8/F, HKAM Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong; Or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Research Fellowship 2017||DOC|
|Introduction to HKCFP Research Fellowship 2017|
|Application Form for HKCFP Research Fellowship 2017|
Enquiries may be directed to College Secretariat, HKCFP by phone at (852) 2871 8899, by e-mail to email@example.com, or by post to Rm 803-4, 8/F, HKAM Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong.