The HKCFP Award for the Best Research of 2016
The Research Committee of the Hong Kong College of Family Physicians is calling for The Award for The Best Research of the Year 2016. All members and fellows of the College are invited to participate and submit their research papers to the Research Committee for selection. The Award will be presented at the Conferment Ceremony in 2017.
Entry and assessment criteria are listed below:
1. The principal investigator has to be a Member or a Fellow of the Hong Kong College of Family Physicians.
2. The research must be original work of the investigator(s).
3. The research should be conducted in Hong Kong.
4. The research must have been completed.
5. The paper should be presented under the standard headings of Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion and Conclusion. References should be listed in full at the end in Vancouver format.
1. How relevant are the topic and findings to Family Medicine?
2. How original is the research?
3. How well is the research designed in the methodology?
4. How well are the results analyzed and presented?
5. How appropriate are the discussion and conclusion(s) drawn?
6. How useful are the results for patient care in the discipline of Family Medicine?
7. How much effort is required to complete the research study?
Each research project submitted will be assessed according to the seven criteria listed above by a selection panel. Each criterion may attract a different weighting to be decided by the selection panel. Please send your submission to: Research Committee, HKCFP, Rm 803-4, 8/F, HKAM Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSTION: Extended to 31 May, 2017
Enquiries may be directed to College Secretariat, HKCFP by phone at (852) 2871 8899, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Rm 803-4, 8/F, HKAM Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong.