Hong Kong Primary Care Conference 2012 on 2-3 June
Dear HKCFP Members,
Following the success of the first Hong Kong Primary Care Conference (HKPCC), we are pleased to announce that our College is honoured to host and organize this landmark conference again on 2-3 June 2012 (Sat – Sun). The conference takes place at the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine Jockey Club Building, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. Our theme for this year is “United We Care: Forging Partnerships in Health”, with a focus on strengthening collaborations among health care professionals across different sectors to enhance primary care provision to our community.
Apart from the exciting blends of plenary speeches, workshops, seminars, paper and oral presentations,
- This year we have also added a “Clinical Case Presentation” Competition to highlight interesting and challenging cases managed in primary care including cases with multi-disciplinary team involvement. The deadline of submission is 31 March 2012.
- We are also looking for someone with artistic talent to illustrate the front cover of HKPCC programme book. The winner’s artwork will be displayed on front cover of our programme book. The submission deadline is 29 February 2012 and we sincerely encourage you to join the “Programme Book Cover Competition”.
Please complete and return the registration form OR email the following information to the conference secretariat in order to facilitate the arrangement. The registration for HKPCC is complimentary for our College Members. Crossed cheques for workshops (if applicable) should be sent according to the instructions as listed below.
We are now open to abstracts, posters and full paper submission. We would like to remind you the deadline for submission is 30 March 2012 (Friday).
Dr. Lorna NG
Chairlady, Organizing Committee, HKPCC 2012
The Hong Kong College of Family Physicians
Tel: 2528 6618
Fax: 2866 0241
HKPCC 2012 EMAIL REGISTRATION
I would like to attend the HKPCC 2012 to be held on 2 – 3 June 2012 at the HKAM Jockey Club Building, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Contact No.: ______________________
Member - ID: ______________________
(A) Registration Details:
- Workshop 1 (Sat) #: Statistical analysis by computer software made easy and fun (Y / N) **
- Workshop 2 (Sat) #: Application of contemporary psychotherapy skills in general practice - beyond empathic/active listening (Y / N) **
- Workshop 3 (Sun) #: The Do’s and Dont's of Patient Empowerment (Y / N) **
- Workshop 4 (Sun) #: Multidisciplinary approach to chronic Musculoskeletal pain management in primary care (Y / N) **
** Please delete as appropriate
# Limited registration for workshops only!!
Members are advised to register as soon as possible!
Each member can only register for ONE workshop each day.
The Registration Fee of workshop is HKD 100.00 (HKCFP Member) / HKD 200.00 (Non-Member).
Please return the crossed cheque payable to "HKCFP Education Limited" to Room 701, 7/F, HKAM Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong.
Workshop registration is subject to availability. Cheques will be returned to unsuccessful registrants.
(B) Complimentary Transportation:
2 June 2012 (Sat) (Y/ N)**
Pick-Up Locations: Admiralty / Kowloon Tong MTR Station/ Tuen Mun **
3 June 2012 (Sun): (Y /N)**
Pick-up Location: Admiralty ONLY
** Please delete as appropriate